Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My personal TBA favorites from March 28, 2011 :


French Bulldog Easter Card!
Funny French Bulldog Easter Card / two French bulldogs in Easter bunny ears with Easter basket and Easter eggs. Created By ValdoPhoto


Best Wishes Easter Chick card

Easter chick card / design by Cheryl Seslar at www.digiwebstudio.com back by Trina Clark at www.digiscrapkits.com Created By DoodlesHolidayGifts


Mother and Child Coffee Mug
Created By rafitalby


Music Iphone 4 Skins
Created By seaskys


Serpent Poster

fantasy art. Created By Antares100


I Vampiri: Lucrezia Borgia ART PRINT vampire

by Jasmine Becket-Griffith / "I Vampiri: Lucrezia Borgia" is the title - the eighth in my series of paintings called "I Vampiri " (which is Italian for The Vampires) - a new line of paintings that feature vampire beauties inspired by Italian Baroque & Italian Renaissance themes and aesthetics (many of which I have been hired to create for my upcoming Vampire Tarot/Oracle Deck). This eighth painting is called "I Vampiri: Lucrezia Borgia" - the fascinating Lucrezia herself. I've taken her somewhat sinisterly-portrayed character a bit further by incorporating vampiric elements. I love her goblet (what's in there - blood? Poison? The cantarella?) You may of course recognize the 15th-16th Century portrait by Altobello Melone of Lucrezia's brother, Cesare (a rather interesting character himself...). I painted this piece for MegaCon 2011 where the original painting was sold, but I have prints available! My own original acrylic painting. ******PLEASE NOTE - FEEL FREE TO CHANGE SIZES, PAPER TYPE, ADD A FRAME, MATTING, OR LEAVE IT AS A PLAIN PRINT!****** Created By strangeling


Dream Spot Fairy Poster Print

"Dream Spot" by Molly Harrison / From the Fantasy Art of Molly Harrison, www.mollyharrisonart.com. Please see my website for more information about me and my art. Also find my fan page on Facebook and my originals go up for sale on Etsy and eBay. Thanks for looking! Molly Created By robmolily


Family Portrait Postcard

A very Original Family Portrait by Abril A. Griffith. Created By elartedelosmuertos


Dachshund Puppy Dog Postcard
Adorable Daschund / Sweet faced longhaired daschund puppy dog . Created By DogPoundGifts


Angry Post Cards
From dredscot's collection. Created By Dredscot

No comments:

Post a Comment