Saturday, August 6, 2011

Twin Hearts Love Heart Duo Mouse Pads / Look at my eyes buttons / Stand Up Against Breast Cancer Photo Cutouts / Colorful Abstract iPad Custom Speck Case / PixDezines Retro Chick, yellow/DIY color! Iphone 3 Case / Colorful Tree With Roots Necklace / Elephants on the Savannah Posters

My personal TBA favorites from July 25, 2011 :


Twin Hearts Love Heart Duo Mouse Pads
Pink Red Twin Hearts Love Heart Duo Pair Twins Valentine. Created By Heartifacts

Artists Profile:

About Me: Natalie Schorr - I am an artist and designer living in beautiful, quiet, McLeansville, NC. I received my BFA from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and my MFA from Carnegie -Mellon University. I spent 12 years as an Art Director and Set Designer for Motion Pictures and Television before "retiring" to raise my kids. While I occasionally show my original work locally, I spend most of my creative time designing for companies such as Zazzle. I hope you will find something you love, but if you can't find the exact item, please contact me and I will design something especially for you. Email: ottoblotto3@gmail.com


Look at my eyes buttons
Created By anaroa7777 

Artists Profile:
 

About Me: Ana Roa - I´m Ana Roa, Peruvian Graphic Designer and Art director, with over 15 years experience within the industry. If you like some of the designs I have in my zazzle shop, Take a look on my Shutterstock portfolio, more than 12,580 vectors and high resolution images are available on http://www.shutterstock.com/g/aroas and also my email: anaroaszw@gmail.com enjoy!!!


Stand Up Against Breast Cancer Photo Cutouts

Created By fightcancertees


Colorful Abstract iPad Custom Speck Case
A colorful painting design full of beautifully colored swirls. Created By lollercoasters

Artists Profile:

About Me: Lollercoasters is the home of cool, funny and wacky designs.

Artistic Interests: Creating unique items on zazzle.

Personal Interests: Just zazzle atm!


PixDezines Retro Chick, yellow/DIY color! Iphone 3 Case
PixDezines Retro Chick with spiral swirls... yellow mustard background color is customizable. Simply click on "customize it" button then "edit" choose "background" to customize it. Created By iphone_skins


Colorful Tree With Roots Necklace

Swirly Tree and Roots Necklace | Colorful swirly tree with roots. The tree is done in colors of green, orange, and purple. The trunk is done in brown. Created By gidget26


Elephants on the Savannah Posters

Silhouetted elephants walk underneath an atypical african savannah night. Created By Ryanbreault


If you would like to purchase any of these award winning items, just click on the image you like and you'll be taken to Zazzle to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment